domingo, 29 de setembro de 2013

Red Poem

There is a new world at the bus stop
Nonetheless, one world just it will be
And will become such as any other
A foolish, apathetic and rebuilt one
That refuses catholics as placebo effect
That emerges from a thought, branches and substantiates itself
That will get bored once again among the unmeasured self-proliferations
And it will devour itself.
In the end, I will be back from it.

I will stay in the present
Simply.
I stay because to nowhere I could not belong.
I am of the whole universe
Natural in nature
I am wood among titania
In a world where everyone must boil, I burn.

I
Disappeared inside an infinite with eternals infinites
Stagnated in an electric instant
Maggot of my social disease
Of the saturated love, rarefied
Consumed in full boredom
Dragged by the complex dream of living
Deified by the cockroaches in my apartment
I
So
Belong to this redhead of my imagination

This gingery girl who lives at the bus stop
And that becomes transparent exponentially with my approach
A redhead who lives on the walls
That climbs my daily life and haunts my future with her absence
Who is not a human being
Who is my fantasy of the ideal
Who is my ideal of fantasy

Through my reflexive nightly walk
I decided to create my own paradox
I packed my bag and went on my way
And I never saw me again.

                                             Cesar Domity

Nenhum comentário: